12 May 2009

I'm so into disney classics nowadays.
well, I always was, but anyway.
I was thinking, of making some people into disney characters.
Then my friends would be disney characters. DUDE. okay...
Then I thought, that's brilliant (not rly...). But it's 3:30 AM so it's okay.

Nikki would be Her, because she looks like her firstly, and she's so much like her,
in my humble opinion. Just watch that clip, it's so her.
Even though she's scared of this movie. Although that sort of proves
the point that you're like her doesn't it! I bet miss A. found it scary too, see.


Maja'd be C, cause she's always working for everyone else and she's just kind n' all
that crap straight through, really. DONT WORRY MAJA, someone'll make you ride in
a pumpkin to a ball to dance and run and drop shoes etc. (don't wear heels, we can't. we're too tall.)


Hanna -is- S, cause I mean... they're identical. Lookswise. Not too sure about the whole
singing to birds and fluffy animals though, but still. And I was so annoyed by the clip, couldn't
find a clip that shows the end of the scene, where she's all safe and sound. :C

Johan's J, cause let's face it johan, you rly can't live behind those walls, nah uh. We gon' fly fly, too. And also cause you're a pretty princess : D

Sara'd so be T, she's as cute and peppery. You're just her, somehow.

Don't know who I'd be, but I'd wanna be a mix between Ariel and Wendy.
Figure that out.

the rest of you don't fit in with disney's characters at all. free interpretation.

pics by annie leibovitz, featuring beyonce knowles, scarlett johansson, jennifer lopez, julianne moore, rachel weisz, gisele bündchen

2 comments:

sarsarsara said...

mwah (K)

Anonymous said...

THIS IS JOHAN, okay? okay.
hahah jag älskade jasmin när jag var liten, grät till mig en film med henne en gång :D i rly wanted it. tigern är tårtan. nä, charks. bai


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/