14 Feb 2009

Destroy the mind-destroy the body-but you cannot destroy the heart

And you're mistaken,
It's you that's faking
Living and breathing and dying too
This message is for anyone who dares to hear a fool
You can't bring me back, you can't bring me back.



With vaseline afterbirths and neon coughs
Galaxies full of nobodies
Giving us the farewell runarounds
I took a virgin mary axe to his sweet baby jane,
lost my innocence to a no good girl, scratch my face with anvil hands,
and coil my tongue around a bumblebee mouth
And I give it all back to you.

4 comments:

Ben said...

söt bild.

Cassie said...

hahahahahah<3

Anonymous said...

you're the best<3

och snart, grattis på födelsedagen. (8

Cassie said...

you areee. hääh.
thankslove<3


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/