10 Mar 2009

his body covered in tattoos will come and save them


If you have to die, be gone, stop breathing, stop seeing, stop existing,
would you want to know it was because your life depended on others?
Another reason why you should always be on your own.
I'll help you escape,
regardless of what that will have to mean,
I will be there with you,
because you saved me on a night like tonight,
a day like tomorrow and now it's my turn.
I know what will have to be done,
and I would like to think I would change the outcome if I could.
But, this is merely a promise to look you in the eye as the light in it goes out.
Because that's all I can give you.
I don't think I can honestly say that anyone meant more.
And that's why I will die with you, but still be forced to stay behind.

photofromAnotherMag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fint <3


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/