15 Oct 2009

tokyo x 6







här.

Reality shakes my hand like one of those people who always look at their feet.
I don't feel too good, can you hold my hair.
I'm always in love with a back.
The front just never meets expectations. you know.

I think about the face you'd make.
If you'd laugh. What you'd say. If you'd give me a hug.
When I walk down town. When I see myself in the train window.
When I act the way I do. When I twist my feet a little.
How you'd notice.
I think about that.
But then I realise I never met the person I keep imagining.

3 comments:

xsarax said...

din blogg är magisk. man vet fan aldrig vad man ska få läsa, höra eller se. whatever it is, its beautiful.

Cassie said...

tack sara. åh.<3

juhän said...

sara har rätt


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/