13 Dec 2009

don't you see it's wrong, can't you get it right.

gritting teeth mistaken for smiles
embraced by strong arms but they're entwined with thorns
it's the devil's snare
you love it until all the leaves have fallen off.
the winter kills all in its way.
and keeps it frozen.

tell me when you hear my heart stop
you're the only one that knows
tell me when you hear my silence
there's a possibility i wouldn't know.
mmmmmm.
so tell me when my silence's over
you're the reason why i'm closed
tell me when you hear me falling
there's a possibility it wouldn't show.
by blood and by me, i'll fall when you leave
by blood and by me, i follow your lead.







5 comments:

saraxxx said...

det är din blogg som jag alltid är inne på för att se om du har uppdaterat. vet seriöst inte hur många gånger om dan jag är här. just thought you should know. loveyou<3

cäss said...

haha åh<3 va fint av dig. jag kollar din varje dag meeed. även om you're slow sometimes. hahah. då kommenterar jag ngt weird istället.

saraxxx said...

hahaha. fan va fjäsk min kommentar va, kom jag på. but it isn't fjäsk, i mean it.<3

Cassie said...

nä de va inte fjäskigt :( jag bara suger åt mig som en bläckfisk.

s said...

sug, ba' sug <3


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/