20 Nov 2008

Did your moma never teach you to fuck off?

I'm literally dying.
I have no experience of being a little starving African child, to compare with, so by my standards, I certainly am.
Having a fever on and off for two weeks atleast does things to you. If nothing else, you really can't be bothered with people - bothering you.
Not to worry, I'm not yet as self centered as to think that everyone else's world stops turning because I'm ill. So don't worry about that, I said.
Still, when they seak you up, just to nag, whine or be a pain in the ol' behind, I sit there with my 2-weeks-lasting-fever and realise I'm either going to put my head through the wall, or snap at them. Since I like my head more than the people at that moment, the outcome is pretty predictable.
All it does though, is to piss these people off, and if I'm lucky they will shut up until I'm well enough again to deal with their shit, and if I'm not so lucky they will continue their little crusade in my brain. That's when I start to wonder, did your mom never teach you to fuck off in time? Well it's just about time to learn then.
Fuck off, no hard feelings. If wanting to kill you is not considered hard feelings.
<3mmbye.

No comments:


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/