20 Nov 2008

1st

This thing I wrote a while ago. Felt like it should start this thing up pretty well.
mmkay.



Lucien Lucien Lucien Lucien

Not a wave on the mirror-like lake, not a breeze to disturb the expected
No one should have to mind
No one should have to be troubled
The roaring hole on the bottom of it all, it shouldn’t really be there.
Now you tell me everything is alright, that you don’t mind.
Waste my time.
This is where I am from, no one seems to know
It breeds Cold Blood, can I be blamed for wanting the heat I can’t produce?
Cold Blood, boil it, set fire to it, fill it with storms, explosions and the roaring ocean.
It is Cold Blood. Do you realise.
Won’t be boiled,
set fire to, filled with storms, explosions and the roaring ocean.You will have no reaction.
Quiet, quiet, quiet.
Silence being one thousand times worse any harm fire could do.
Calm impossible to disturb, relentless to all prayers of escapes for the clawing, scratching, pounding, hitting, stabbing.
Can you feel me? You have my envy, for I feel nothing.
Feel neither your heart nor mine.
Cold Blood, it won’t be ignited like this.

My name is Ater and I search for Lumen. I search for I need it to exist.
Lucien, find me, for I have no strength left to search for you.
You need me, my dearest, you need my tragedies for your life to exist.
That is where you are from, everyone seems to know
It breeds Warm Blood, can you be blamed for being born to ignite the Cold?
Warm Blood, find your way into my veins, for I wish I wasn’t what I am.
Your eternal leg iron.
Time pass by and I shall realise my place.
You will have time to find me. Just enough if you would want to.
When you don’t,
I will go to sleep. Cold Blood, keep me still, suffocate the clawing,
scratching, pounding, hitting, stabbing from the inside.
Keep me ever so still.

No comments:


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/