16 Dec 2008

it's louder than the bombs when they come screaming in

Listen to the silence in between
it's louder than the bombs when they come screaming in.


I'm still at the front. But I don't, I don't fight.
I'm still in my trench. Cause I keep, the defence.
I'm gonna sit down tonight. Waiting.
You showing up at the horizon.


My feet are nailed to this spot
Morning sunrays touching my face
So lovely
Second before it wakes me up
My hand reaches for your non existing presence
Hanging out of the window
But you can't have left if you were never here
I think I broke my neck
I think I lost my head
But it's around here somewhere
I'll keep to my bubble
Reality is too harsh on me now
In here,
You're always there.
Playing the piano with your feet
Kisses that are too light to exist.






















© Lenaah at Flickr.com

No comments:


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/