5 Dec 2008

Are You Afraid Of Leaving Tonight? Cause I Am, I'm Lost Without You.

It's not over not over not over not over yet.
But how do you believe.
Not over not over not over not over yet...


I think I know why I never liked the word believe.
I mean, you can't be sure of anything with it. And you'll say, well, that's the point of it.
Believe.
And I'm not holding prejudice here, I tried it alright. I did.
I believed the crap out of it, and to make sure I tried everything I could do myself.
But it turned out as expected.
Not by me, but by how things should be.
Believe.
It's interesting how things always work in opposites.
In this case from caring too much to not caring at all about anything.
It's a sad state, indeed, but atleast it spares me of disasters and such.
Yeah, it will effect things that need to be done. Since I won't care enough to get them done.
But since I don't care it doesn't really matter anyhow.
Until later. When I'm forced to care again.
Opposites you know.
I don't care for anything. I could stare at those words all day.
Feel like a walking dead, waiting for... something. Do dead people wait ?
I guess this is just what happens, when nothing works.
And when you give up
Believing.



In the beginning there was nothing.
And in the end there will be nothing.
Only light.

No comments:


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/