14 Jan 2009

Humour me.


pahpahpahpokah fays.
a little gambling is fun when you're with me,
russian roulette is not the same without a gun,
and baby when it's love if its not rough it isnt fun, fun.


I live above that old theater,
it's been closed for a good 30 years now.
The paint is falling off and most of the lights are out,
some newpapers fly by and there's this homeless lady always sitting right by the doors.
I go down and give her food and stuff when I can, and when she's there.
Some days she isn't.
Not cause I pity her. Cause I don't. And she wouldn't like it either.
You can tell by her once nice fur coat and shoes.
My flat is all improvised, since it's not really meant for living in from the start. whichjustmakesitallbetter.
Warm colours, red and orange and yellow naked light bulbs hanging from the ceiling here and there. And a red lamp shaped like a fish or so. Sometimes it's a cat.
Beads and pearls around the door openings, and black feathers all over one of the rooms.
Maybe a crow decided to take all of his off once.
Crooked and non matching rooms.
The stairs straight up to the roof. I have an old couch up there, and lights around the chimneys.
That's where I live.
therewegotherewego.

No comments:


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/