15 Jan 2009

My favorite dreams of you wash ashore.

Tape ain't gonna fix it honey
It ain't gonna stick
Tape ain't gonna fix it honey
It ain't gonna stick to you

Time ain't gonna cure you honey
Time don't give a shit.
Time ain't gonna cure you honey
Time's just gonna hit on you
I said, six kinds of blue
Won't hold you, won't hold you
Oh my oh, oh my you've got to
You've got to, you've got to.

You've got to.
explode into a pile of blood, bones and dead eyes every five seconds.

___________________________________________________________

This is where I would tell you, that you don't get to me.
And you would look and say nothing, since that's what you do when you know,
my lie isn't even a good one, but you know I need it to keep away from the edge of tears.
They just flow too easily these days.
You know. Still you push on. Tear down the walls you know I need.
So there you stand, with the sword to my throat, all I can do is wait for you to decide your move.
But I don't.
Kicked you off your legs, as they broke my heart stopped beating forever and a day.
When you lie there you say nothing, you won't even look at me.
But how can you expect my trust when you dare even point that gun at me.
Why even put me in that situation to begin with. Why test my trust all the time.
If you want it, this sure isn't the way.
What is the purpose of this.
My ears are ringing. I don't like writing like this.
But that's how it has to be.
____________________________________

I followed suit and laid
out on my back.
Imagine that.
A million hours left to
think of you and think of
that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think of you.
och hur mycket jag gillar din blogg. (:

Cassie said...

brain connection. <3


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/