11 Jan 2010

bad sense of humour. hi saraaa

14165.) A man by the pool walked up to me and said, "You look like a heartbreaker." He's absolutely right. And I can't stop. - addictions
14164.) Sometimes i piss in my sister's shampoo bottle when i get mad at her. - creative.
14145.) WTF MARK, you tell me you love me but really you don't! Make up your mind :( - yeah mark! wtf!
14135.) im straight but i saw my best mate naked in the locker room showers and i got strangely turned on does this make me gay? - no but that haircut does.
14125.) I'd date myself. Only for a month though. I'm cool for a minute. A month-long minute. - self realisations
14123.) I hate you for raping me my freshman year. - sorry
14122.) Sometimes I think my dick is TOO big. - it's a real problem you guys!
14115.) I found out tonight that you had sex with her. That you were almost dating her. She left you afterwards. I'm your ex, and I shouldn't care that much, but I do. I want to throw up and kick her in the face at the same time. - multitasking
14138.) I think most of these secrets are lies. I don't know why someone would lie on this, but I think everything everyone says is a lie. - don't be lyin'.
14145.) While my boyfriend was in the hospital, I fell for my best friend. Now, see. It's weird because soon after, I broke up with my boyfriend, and he got back with his ex. Then? I felt like I was used, even if I did the same to him. But thing is, I didn't use him. - hope you used a condom though, -that- doesnt need to reproduce.
14144.) Nothing turns me on more then when my boyfriend has jizzed. - late people. disrespectful it is.
14143.) I don't have a problem with the way I look. I just get insecure sometimes, when guys won't look at me. - LOOK AT ME
14134.) I constantly use women to get things, like free booze. Then when I'm done I destroy them emotionally and physically. - the terminator.
14127.) I've had sex without a condom with a lot of guys because I know it feels better for them & it felt like a nice thing to do.
- now be a nice girl.

thisplace.

1 comment:

saraxx said...

amg. laughed through this whole thing! awesome!


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/