15 Jan 2010

K-K-K-Kisses...Thats money honey.

"
But self reflection isn’t the most rewarding thing right now.

Distraction is more appealing."


I'm going to sara's. Someone asked why I'd rather be doing that (yeah im tappin' that. no i wish haha)
than going to some party with her. I looked at her. And even though I was staring at the reason,
she didn't get it. I always expect people to know what I'm thinking, I guess cause it makes sense
in my head. That ends when I have to turn it into words. Can't people just -get it-.
Okay I'm done, mbai.

3 comments:

saraxxx said...

we had loads of fun yesterady. let's do it again, soon. (:<3

Cassie said...

jaaa. redan bokat maja the busy cunt nästa vecka. all that in a loving tone majse. <3 so you be there!

saraxxx said...

hehehehe. yessss<3


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/