2 Feb 2009

don't try to kiss me when I'll let you.

How do you deal with things. Like. I forgot. Somehow.
No use yellin' at me. I'm too used to it.

Sometimes I think I'm gonna break, literally,
just because of the simple fact
that I am all of the sudden very fragile
and should keep very still and no one should touch me.
So don't poke me.
It's probably sort of cold in the room when I get like that.
It's cosy though.
And annoying.
I seem to notice my collarbones and fingers more.
whatsthebigidea.

Sometimes I think I could seriously run through a brick wall
if I wanted to,
no wine or cigarettes or smudged mascara or hairspray
would get to me.
canttouchthisMHMHM.
There'd be nothing depressing about it. And no one could mess with me.
Cause I'd kick em to China. It's not funny okay. It's serious business.

pickmeupnow.ineedyousobad.
downdowndownddowndowndowndowndown.(itgetsmeso)

No comments:


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/