16 Feb 2009

spilled

Our bodies break
And the blood just spills and spillsspillsspills.
But here we sit debating that
It's just a shame
My hand just kills and killskillskills.
There's gotta be an end to that
There's gotta be an end to that.

______________________________


Feel the ground through my shoes.
Cause they are so worn.
But yours are too.
Just in another way.
And that makes all the difference.

Can't tell if that look is pity,
disgust or
yearning for what you mustn't have.
Although I stand right infront of you
wounds in my eyes leaking see-through blood,
all I get is that look.
No, I can tell what it is. Exactly what it is.
and isn't.
That's what makes you turn around and leave.
I can't be told
or helped
or changed.
So it leakes then it flows out.
I break into a million pieces infront of you,
and you still bare to look at me as you go.

Cause I'm spoiled and trashed,
and we should never even have met.
Cause you're intact and unscathed.
and you should've gone with that girl wearing her hair up tidy.
But we've been poisoned,
and now we're addicted.
I'll walk home alone this night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh its beautiful. cass. this makes me wanna jump from a building to see if i can fly, but still not.
<3

Cassie said...

yeah, i'll jump with you.


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/