18 Feb 2009

stäng. du släpper in kylan.

-you smell of something.
-oh. it's opium. you know. the perfume.
-perfume? i thought you hated perfume.
-manfred likes it.
-oh. sure manfred fucking loves it.
sure manfred likes rolling across the borders, rounding up the jews and send them on a happy holiday in poland. BUT HEY. that's blitzkrieg for yah,and manfred's gotta have his opium scented lebensraum. RIGHT.
- he can't help being german.
-yeah, who can?

_______________________

Come pick me up
Take me out
Fuck me up and
Steal my records
Screw all my friends
They're all full of shit
With a smile on your face
And then do it again
_____I wish you would
When you're walking downtown
Do you wish I was there?
Do you wish it was me?
With the windows clear and the mannequins eyes
Do they all look like mine?
_____You know you could
_____I wish you would.


skulle skriva a. flyg
skrev fly.
hah.


stäng. du släpper in kylan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh. så bra! <38)

Cassie said...

<3 inte egentligen.


tumblr: http://crystalshipsdecoded.tumblr.com/